Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my best friend's wedding part II

as promised, here are some pictures from breana and jarrod's wedding. it was beautiful and fun and perfectly laid back...just like the couple.

doing her own hair. true woman power. :)
my maid of honor gift :)

ariana :)

my new boyfriend, lake :)

jarrod hanging lanterns and breana filling vases with water

working on getting programs ready, designed by kyle j. dyer :)

flowers by me, samantha russell and zach roberts. but mostly zach.


bride and flower girl :)

crying listening to zach sing lol

cake!


and here is a picture of just a few of the couple's posse after the wedding. :)

zach, krisitn, chris, me, kyle :)

the wedding really was beautiful and a fun day for everyone. and i may be baised, but seriously, i have some of the prettiest friends ever. i mean, look at them. ;)

i have some stuff going on right now with my health, which is kinda scary. but i have so much support around me i feel extra guilty when i feel myself getting down. i am very thankful for all of my friends and family. i am so very lucky. and here's to staying positive.

get well flowers from with an unsigned card, but i'm about 99.9% sure it's breana :)

love.
krq.


No comments:

Post a Comment