Saturday, July 30, 2011

my best friend's wedding

so today, my best friend is getting married. I'm not really sure where to begin...

breana and I have been friends for a long time, but it was really just meant to be that we even met. we went to school together for years before we really started being friends, but once we did, we never turned back.

she met jarrod in bible study at west virginia wesleyan. three years later, he proposed on a picnic blanket. and he's perfect for her.

he's sweet and thoughtful and a preacher. and he loves her.

I'm very emotional today so my writing is sort of all over the place. so much of a love fest going on, I can barely handle myself.
I cried at the rehearsal, I cried this morning in the shower -- I'm just so happy for the both of them.

congratulations, best friend. jarrod is so wonderful and you deserve the most wonderful.
lybf.

love.
krq.


ps. pictures to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment