Tuesday, July 26, 2011

excitement

vintage red

a few weeks ago, my dearest cousin/sister haley jo emailed me a link to a potential writing opportunity -- sweet lemon mag.

it's a brand new online magazine for women like me -- young, out of college, poor, etc. i thought it sounded right up my alley, so i filled out the application, giving these lemon ladies my swirling ideas for articles.

today -- i got the acceptance email to write for them. excitement! i realize since it's brand new, it could change a lot between now and whenever, but i'm all for starting something new and i love that i get to be a part of something potentially awesome.

my assignment? diy nails/makeup/hair. are you kidding me? they listened to my ideas, now i actually get to write about the things i do on a daily basis? i'm going to kill this. i get to write again! about the fun things i want to write about! for a publication that others (besides my 16 followers) will actually read!

i'm kinda pumped. so be on the lookout for more info about this. i'll try not to let anyone down.

love.
krq.

No comments:

Post a Comment