Monday, September 13, 2010

a list and some loneliness

kyle had to leave to go back to school this past weekend. each time he leaves it is as terrible as you can imagine, but i just have to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end. so here is a list for you about kjd himself.


10 things i love/find endearing about kyle:

1. he never misses the previews at the movies.

2. he is constantly looking for the new, best hair product.

3. he sings random songs for no reason.

4. he makes me handmade cards.

5. he has patience with me.

6. he writes the best love letters.

7. he makes me laugh. a lot.

8. he understands me even when i don't understand myself.

9. he shows me that he loves me.

10. he is himself. always and unapologetically.


to end this love fest that some of you probably hate, i will leave you with some photos from our most recent photo shoot at the lake. this is the man i miss.




peace&LOVE.

krq.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Kayla. I only wish I'll be able to find someone & have half the relationship what you guys have! =)

    ReplyDelete