Thursday, March 28, 2013

reap what you sow

I receive hundreds of emails a day, most of which are retail stores trying to get me to buy everything, but I also get several emails from blogs I like, which are a lot cheaper anyway.

Today I got one with a link to this post and it is just one of the many posts I've read about people experiencing incredible changes from just changing the way they eat. Not just the "I lost 100 pounds" variety, either, but real, life-altering things.

This woman tells the story of how changing her family to a Paleo way of living saved them. You can read it here.

Really. Read it now. It's inspiring and amazing how changing her son's food changed his life.

I hope I'm not annoying everyone with all the Paleo talk (I probably am), but don't knock it until you try it.

That's all I've got today. Kyle and I are heading to West Virginia tonight for Easter/Casey's birthday weekend. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and gets something fun in their baskets! :)

love.
krq.

No comments:

Post a Comment