Well, it's officially November. How did that happen? Anyway, here's a list of random thoughts and happenings.
1. I came home to a broken freezer yesterday. Everything was melted and watery and I'm waiting for our unreliable landlord to get here. He said he'd be here in about an hour 27 HOURS AGO.* Yes, that's more than a day late. Apparently he's on his way now, but I told Kyle I'll believe it when I see it.
2. One of my bfs, Kristin, survived Sandy in NYC and I want to hear all the details about it when I (hopefully) see her this weekend. Haven't seen her since July! And while I'm excited to see her and hear everything, I am truly sad for everyone who lost their homes. <3
3. Tonight, I'm going to Target to buy all the Halloween candy that's going to be on sale. Big plans, people.
4. I've entered like 12 contests to win money for my wedding. So far, nothing. I know, I'm a dweeb.
5. I love Spotify. I know I'm like the last one in the world to get one, but whatever. I like to be sure of things before I make a true commitment. Just ask Kyle. ;) JK. I knew he was it when I was 17.
6. I really want to get my hands on the new NARS Andy Warhol collection. It looks pretty amazing.
7. I can't get over how awesome these costumes are.
|Ellie Stapleton and Bradley Hammond as Claire & Charlie from LOST|
|Lauren Herman as Tobias from Arrested Development|
I mean, how great are those?!
8. Kyle and I saw Cloud Atlas last night, and honestly, I have very little idea what even happened. I mean, I understand the main parts, but the whole time I kept telling myself "You're going to totally get this any minute now. It's all going to come together soon." It sort of did, but it was weird. And I like weird! So I don't know…I'm still trying to decide my true feelings about it. The best part was that I snuck a container full of s'mores into the movie. And we ate them all.
9. The only movies I can think about right now are Les Miserables and Lincoln. I mean, OMG.
10. I got a temporary job today and I'm hoping Kyle will buy me a congratulatory lululemon running jacket. No?
To end this wildly unorganized post, here's a little Throwback Thursday action for you.
|Taylor pulling my hair out|
|Casey without pants and Taylor rocking a windbreaker|
|Casey and I wearing a pair of weirdly similar Easter shoes|
* The landlord finally showed up and "fixed" the fridge. We'll see.