Monday, December 13, 2010

promises, apologies and excitement

so i haven't written anything lately. very sorry about that. i've been busy and distracted and in full on planning mode for the holidays. but, here's the short version of what's been going on:

- finished my lovely internship at the wayne county news :)
- graduated college!
- went to the greenbrier with kyle (my graduation gift!) and had an incredible time, complete with romantic ice skating and hot chocolate :)))
- starting to prepare for my move down south!

that's it in a nutshell.

i am handmaking quite a few gifts for christmas gifts this year, which i want to share on here, but i will have to wait until after christmas so the surprises aren't ruined!

i'm getting very excited/sad about my move in a few weeks. there is so much to look forward to, yet so much i have to let go of at this time in my life. it's really scary to grow up, but at the same time, exhilarating.

i'll post more about our trip to the greenbrier soon, too. it was so, sooo beautiful and fun. can't wait until we are rich and can go for more than one night. :)

even though i don't think there are many of you readers, i promise i will post more soon.

loveeee.
krq.


2 comments:

  1. Hey lady - it's fun for me when people let me know they read my blog, so I wanted to let you know I read yours ... and I heart it!

    PS. You and Kyle are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! For reading and for the incredibly nice compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete